Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Flying to San Juan Island means more time for exploring
- Soar along the Seattle skyline and see Bill Gates’ estate
- Spot whales, eagles, and other wildlife from the air
- Land at San Juan Island’s Friday Harbor for a day of sightseeing
Departure & Return
Friday Harbor Seaplanes - Renton Airport/Seaplane Base
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friday Harbor Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by San Juan Island Tour with Seaplane Flight from Seattle.