3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Group climbing equipment
Pre-trip Planning/Information session on packing & gear
Backpacking, mountaineering, and general outdoor safety skills
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Transportation (We will help arrange carpools or transportation can be provided for extra fees)
All Meals, Hot Drinks or Snacks
Gratuities for Guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet at a convenient Park and Ride in the Seattle Area at 8:00 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miyar Adventures, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonMulti-day Tours - WashingtonExtreme - Washington4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver4WD Tours - PortlandSporting Events - PortlandMulti-day Tours - PortlandExtreme - PortlandCategory
Original StarbucksFishermen's TerminalHiram M. Chittenden LocksBelltownCascade RangeSeattle WaterfrontAlki Beach Bloedel ReserveSeattle Cruise PortSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Woodland Park ZooChihuly Garden and GlassOlympic National ParkKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitSky View ObservatoryWoodland ParkWashington State FerriesDiscovery ParkBallard DistrictQueen Anne Hill