Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Seattle with a local guide
- Learn about how locks and lake management work
- Bottled water and coffee or tea will be provided
- Group sizes capped at three participants
Departure & Return
Look for me inside the bakery with a Seattle Under the Radar Tours sign. Street parking around the meet up spot is limited to 2 hours (the tour is 3 hours) and nearby garages and lots are very expensive. Consider taking a Lyft/Uber/Taxi or public transit if possible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seattle Under the Radar Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff