- This customizable itinerary can be tweaked to fit your budget and interests
- Explore Seattle in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- See local landmarks like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and more
- Leave the logistics and navigation to your guide
Departure & Return
Uwajimaya Renton 07:00Departure, Address: 501 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057; arriving start point 15 mins before departure time. Looking for tour escort dress yellow uniform with Universal Vision logo on it.
Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate 07:45Departure；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ； arriving start point 15 mins before departure time. Looking for tour escort dress yellow uniform with Universal Vision logo on it.
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport Please book flight after 19:00
Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ；
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Some of the destinations may be closed due to Covid pandemic.Please follow your tour leader’s instruction. Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
- Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $8/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
- minimum 2 people required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Universal Vision
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.