Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Segway tour of Old Town Scottsdale
- Cruise Scottsdale’s iconic waterfront with public art installations and a scenic walkway
- Explore the bounty of Old Town’s shops and art
- See historic icons like the Little Red Schoolhouse and Scottsdale's first US Post Office building
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start off with a detailed orientation to the Segway, and have time to practice and get comfortable with the controls. After a few minutes, most people feel comfortable maneuvering this fun and eco-friendly transportation device.
When you’re ready, step onto your Segway and follow your guide across Soleri Bridge, designed by Italian architect Paolo Soleri, a student of the American architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The pedestrian-only bridge features 64-foot-high steel pylons that act as a sundial, and a spacious waterfront plaza for a community gathering place.
Glide through the waterfront area and check out public art installations along the way, then head into the Arts District. Your guide points out art galleries, outdoor sculptures and contemporary Native American art. Then cruise by the Scottsdale Historical Museum, which is housed in the former Little Red Schoolhouse, built in 1909 for the education of early Scottsdale residents.
Next up, see Scottsdale's first United States post office, now home to Porter’s Western Store. Pass other historic buildings including the Roald Amundsen Pullman Private Railroad Car, built in 1928 and part of the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. See Farmer’s State Bank, now the Rusty Spur Saloon, and other highlights of Old Town before your tour returns to your starting point at the end of two hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride
- Travelers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers must weigh at least 80 lbs (45 kg) to ride
- Helmets are required for all travelers
- Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Scottsdale
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.