- This private tour is tailored to your preferences and experience level
- Multiple tour times are available to suit your schedule
- Bikes, helmets, gloves, backpacks, and other essentials are provided
- Get up close and personal with the Sonoran Desert on this active tour
Departure & Return
From Hwy 101 take Pima North. Pass Dynamite & proceed 1/8 of a mile. Entrance is on the right. When you turn into the Pima Dynamite Trailhead look for a red four door lifted jeep & your tour guide. Our guide will text you a link to the exact location the day before your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arizona Adventure Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff