- Most hikes will be on a trail in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Different hikes/trails/meeting spots can be arranged as needed
- Early morning departures keep you out of the afternoon heat
- Learn about the geology, history and wildlife of the desert
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are a solo traveler and would like to be added on to a pre-formed group for this tour, please mention this upon booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY REI Co-op Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Sonoran Desert Hiking Tour.