3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the stars above the desert of Arizona on a 3-hour walking tour at night that departs from Scottsdale. Get away from the light pollution of the city when you enter the desert, and learn from your guide about basic astronomy and ancient navigation traditions of local indigenous peoples. Telescopes and binoculars are provided for better viewing, along with black lights and flashlights for the walk.
- Insightful commentary shared by the guide
- Telescopes, flashlights, and snacks are provided
- Easy walking tour suitable for most people
- See more stars and planets from the desert
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at just about any hotel in the Phoenix area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not Applicable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Arizona Guide
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89837P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingScottsdalePhoenix4WD Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaExtreme - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - Arizona4WD Tours - PhoenixSporting Events - PhoenixBus Tours - PhoenixNature and Wildlife - PhoenixExtreme - PhoenixHalf-day Tours - Phoenix4WD Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaBus Tours - SedonaNature and Wildlife - SedonaExtreme - SedonaHalf-day Tours - SedonaCategory