Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking Food tour of Savannah including history, culture, and tastings
- Learn about Savannah's turbulent history, elegant architecture, and unique culture from your local guide
- Visit up to 6 local eateries and specialty food shops to sample foods
- Tastings add up to a full meal and are all included in the price of your tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Visit several specialty food stores and restaurants in the area to sample the fresh flavors of the local cuisine. Taste things such as shrimp and grits, pork belly donut sliders, and one-of-a-kind honey. Please note that tastings are subject to change.
Some of the establishments that may be included on the tour are Savannah Bee Company, Molly MacPherson's Scottish Pub, and Grill, 22 Square Restaurant, and Prohibition
This tour concludes near the City Market, the commercial and social center of historic Savannah since the early 1700s. Explore this 4-block area of restored warehouses and store fronts adjacent to Ellis Square, perfect for shopping, dining or just relaxing the rest of the day away.
Please Note: Advise of any allergies or other dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements section when booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please include your contact phone number at checkout, used only in case the Tour Guide needs to contact you
- Please advise of any allergies or other dietary restrictions in the special requirements section of the booking page
- Vegetarian options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- May not be appropriate for all children; please exercise discretion as this tour requires standing, walking, and listening to history/stories for 3 hours
- Tastings are the equivalent of a lunch portion; eating breakfast before taking the tour is advised
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic or Styrofoam cup and only one alcoholic beverage is allowed at a time; failure to comply can result in a fine by Savannah Police
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you are traveling with infant, please advise at the time of booking under special requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Taste Experience Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands