- Savannah city sightseeing tour in a 360 Panoramic Tour Vehicle
- Open-top sprinter van allows for unobstructed views
- Drive past Savannah highlights and get to know the city in just a few hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for easy transit
Departure & Return
Our guide will be at the Gray Line Savannah's Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Savannah
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 90-Minute Savannah 360° Open-Air Panoramic City History Tour with Live Narration.
- "I booked this particular tour, because the website indicated pick-up at our hotel was included." See review