2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the calm waterways around Siesta Key, just outside of Sarasota, on this small-group excursion. Choose a kayak or stand up paddleboard, whichever you are more comfortable with, for your journey. Then, follow your guide through the Jim Neville Marine Preserve observing mangrove islands and local wildlife while you paddle towards a secret beach.
- Learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- All necessary kayak and SUP equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Kayak or Paddleboard, Paddle, Life Jacket, Dry Bag
Departure & Return
8873 Blind Pass Rd, Sarasota, FL 34242, USA
Meet us at the SURFit truck, parked in the boat launch area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY SURFit USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siesta Key Kayak Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siesta Key Kayak Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siesta Key Kayak Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siesta Key Kayak Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Siesta Key Kayak Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSarasotaWater Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaWater Tours - St PetersburgKayaking - St PetersburgWater Tours - TampaKayaking - TampaCategory