Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Fishing poles will be provided so you won't have to bring your own
- Free bottled water will be provided to help keep you hydrated
- Private charter for just you and your party
- Price is per group of up to six people
Departure & Return
Turn right before going over the Ringling Bridge. I’ll be tied to the dock at the bait shop. Feel free to use the restrooms or buys some snacks while you wait.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets are allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insight Fishing and Boating
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff