6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Train ticket fee
Bus ticket fee
Departure & Return
3 Chome-4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan
JR Sapporo Station in front of Nishi Midori no Madoguchi
Japan, 〒060-0042 北海道札幌市中央区大通西２−２
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that part of the tour at Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium might be changed due to competition or practice.
- We will use a taxi as part of transportation.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - The Best Sapporo, Hokkaido Tour Planned by a local?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - The Best Sapporo, Hokkaido Tour Planned by a local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - The Best Sapporo, Hokkaido Tour Planned by a local?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - The Best Sapporo, Hokkaido Tour Planned by a local
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - NaritaCity Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeCategory
Sapporo TV Tower Tours & TicketsSapporo Beer Hokkaido Brewery Tours & TicketsAsahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen) Tours & TicketsMaruyama Park (Maruyama Koen) Tours & TicketsMt. Okura Observatory Tours & TicketsBarato River Tours & TicketsShiroi Koibito Park Tours & TicketsTomakomai Tours & TicketsOdori Park (Odori Koen) Tours & TicketsSusukino Tours & TicketsMt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan) Tours & Tickets