Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free day with hotel pickup, drop-off, and transfers included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See two popular flower towns in one day—Furano and Biei
- A great choice for nature lovers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Flower conditions are totally depending on the weather.
- Please pay the extra fees by cash. Credit cards is acceptable for lunch only.
- Additional fee 13,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 11 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time.
- Please advise us your dietary in advance for lunch.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience