Departure & Return
When you are in the main JR Train Station, please use the North Exit on the East ticket gate side. You will then see then see a Doutor Coffee next to this exit, with the charter bus carpark and bus stops beyond, and our guide will be waiting with a Travel Hokkaido sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us immediately if you will need infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.