- Bike through São Paulo to take in its world-class street art
- Cruise safely beneath the Minhocão Overpass
- Pay a visit to the Open Museum of Urban Art (MAAU)
- Explore the torn down ruins of the infamous Carandiru Prison
Departure & Return
Rua Aspicuelta, 237 - Vila Madalena - São Paulo (SP) - 15 minutes from Fradique Coutinho subway Station (Yellow Line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Bike SP
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Street Art and Parks Bike Tour.