To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
The São Paulo Zoo (officially Fundação Parque Zoológico de São Paulo) is the largest zoological park in Brazil. With an admission ticket to this family-friendly attraction you can see rare and endangered Brazilian animal species. The zoo is conveniently located just south of the city in what was once the Atlantic Forest.
- Gain admission to the São Paulo Zoo, Brazil’s largest zoological park
- Choose among animal exhibits that feature rare and endangered species
- See more than 3,000 mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates
- This popular facility caters to families, tourists and locals alike
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointZoologico de Sao Paulo, Avenida Miguel Estefno 4241 Agua Funda, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04301-905 Brazil
5/15/2018 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fundacao Parque Zoologico de Sao Paulo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sao Paulo Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sao Paulo Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sao Paulo Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sao Paulo Zoo Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68536P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSao PauloNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilAttractions & Museums - Southeast BrazilZoo Tickets & Passes - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - SantosAttractions & Museums - SantosZoo Tickets & Passes - SantosNature and Wildlife - ParatyAttractions & Museums - ParatyZoo Tickets & Passes - ParatyCategory
Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)Botucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)Magic City Water ParkMartinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Thermas Hot WorldPark do GorilaoEnchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)Hopi HariSerra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)GuarujáAcqua Mundo AquariumPateo do Collegio ChurchMonastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Walter WorldArt Gallery of the State of Sao Paulo (Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo)Thermas Water ParkSao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)