4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Capture the spirit of São Paulo during this 4-hour comprehensive walking tour. With your local guide, get to know the urban atmosphere from street level as you stroll through the city's streetscapes. Stop at landmarks like Ibirapuera Park, Edifício Itália and Estação da Luz. Learn about the city's history, culture, food and traditions through your guide's narration, making plenty of stops to rest and take photos along the way. Round-trip transportation from centrally located São Paulo hotels is included.
- Explore São Paulo on foot during a 4-hour walking tour
- Learn about the city's architecture, history and culture through your local guide's commentary
- Visit landmarks like the Viaduto do Chá, the MASP Museum and the Liberdade neighborhood
- Round-trip transportation from central São Paulo hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Round Trip transfer to most hotels located in Sao Paulo downtown
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels located in Sao Paulo's downtown. If your hotel is outside the pickup zone or have a difficult access, the local partner will arrange the closest meeting point available. Please say at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Easy level walking tour: transport provided between city neighborhoods
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during São Paulo City Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during São Paulo City Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during São Paulo City Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during São Paulo City Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosWalking Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroCity Tours - Rio de JaneiroWalking Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Itatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)Sao Paulo AquariumSé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)Walter WorldFelicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)Hotel UniqueSao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Thermas Water ParkHopi HariMartinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco ParqueSunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)Italian BuildingChildren's City (Cidade da Criança)Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)Wet 'n’ Wild Water Park