8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this combination tour to Santos city and Guaruja Beach. Spend time in the area's outdoors, including the beautiful beaches, and then immerse yourself in the history of Santos. The ride from São Paulo passes through the Atlantic Rainforest on a scenic byway. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Learn about the history of Santos city
- Visit the Coffee Museum and Pelé Museum,
- Take a ride on an historic city tram
- Relax and swim at Guaruja Beach
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Private transportation for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Place to change into a swimsuit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Santos Terminal Cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Send us your arrival and/or departure time if your traveling by bus, cruise or airplane
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt and City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Santos and Guaruja Tour from São Paulo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Santos and Guaruja Tour from São Paulo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Santos and Guaruja Tour from São Paulo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Santos and Guaruja Tour from São Paulo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15473P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Rio de JaneiroBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroPorts of Call Tours - Rio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Rio de JaneiroFull-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)Municipal Market (Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo)Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Art Gallery of the State of Sao Paulo (Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo)Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Sao Paulo AquariumSerra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Ski Mountain ParkLuis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Pedra Grande Immigration Museum of the State of São Paulo (Museu da Imigração)Jardins DistrictWet 'n’ Wild Water ParkEstaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Thermas Hot WorldChrist the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra