3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a glimpse into the local street art scene in São Paulo during this private arts and culture tour. Follow your local guide around the city, stopping to view popular works of art in unlikely places like graffiti-covered alleys and streets. Learn about the local arts scene and the cultural impact it has on the city through your private guide's informative, engaging commentary.
- Get a glimpse into the local street art scene in São Paulo during a 3-hour private arts and culture tour
- Visit São Paulo’s street art galleries including Batman Alley
- Enjoy the personal attention and flexibility that comes with booking a private tour
- Get a different view of the city beyond the typical highlights and landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is offered for this activity, please enter your hotel details (name and address)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Maximum of 10 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around SP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Street Art Tour of São Paulo with Batman´s Alley Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Street Art Tour of São Paulo with Batman´s Alley Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Street Art Tour of São Paulo with Batman´s Alley Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Street Art Tour of São Paulo with Batman´s Alley Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a must for those that enjoy seeing beautiful colourful works of art." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Street Art Tour of São Paulo with Batman´s Alley Visit
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloBus Tours - Southeast BrazilArt Tours - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosArt Tours - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroArt Tours - Rio de JaneiroFull-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Itaim BibiEstaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)Italian BuildingThermas Hot WorldEnchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Ski Mountain ParkSunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco ParqueSao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)KidZania Sao PauloAcqua Mundo AquariumThermas dos LaranjaisSé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)Botucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)Children's City (Cidade da Criança)Pedra Grande