3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the architectural highlights of São Paulo during this private 3-hour tour. In a private vehicle, explore the eclectic city, with styles ranging from modernist to colonial Portuguese, with a local architecture guide. Stop by the São Paulo Museum of Art, the Unique Hotel and the Edifício Copan. Learn about the city's architectural history and diversity through commentary from your guide. Round-trip transportation from São Paulo hotels is included.
- Learn about the eclectic architecture of São Paulo during a private tour
- Enjoy the personal attention and flexibility that comes with booking a private guide and vehicle
- Stop by fascinating examples of the city's diverse architecture such as the Unique Hotel and the São Paulo Museum of Art
- Get a peek into the history of the city through its architecture
- Round-trip transportation from São Paulo hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickup/drop-off. Please provide us the name and address of your place of stay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of 13 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around SP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Architecture Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Architecture Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Architecture Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Architecture Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-hour Architecture Tour of São Paulo
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloBus Tours - Southeast BrazilArchitecture Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosArchitecture Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroArchitecture Tours - Rio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)Magic City Water ParkThermas Water ParkIbirapuera ParkSunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)Children's City (Cidade da Criança)Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)Itaim BibiCantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Estaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco ParqueZoo Safari at São Paulo ZooHotel UniqueAllianz ParqueEstádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Italian Building