- Get a bird’s-eye view of São Paulo’s urban landscape
- Listen to your pilot clearly with provided headsets
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A private flight means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Campo de Marte airport in the north of São Paulo! To get to our hangar just enter the airport and go to section C lot 5, and enter the hangar Helimarte we have parking on site.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children up to 2 years of age must be held by the parent
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY High Class Helicopteros
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms