6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour is private so please inform detailed your hotel name with address correctly!
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt and City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Football Tour - Great Stadiums of Brazilian Football?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Football Tour - Great Stadiums of Brazilian Football?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Football Tour - Great Stadiums of Brazilian Football?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Football Tour - Great Stadiums of Brazilian Football?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15473P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursCity ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao Paulo4WD Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilSporting Events - Southeast BrazilExtreme - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast Brazil4WD Tours - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosSporting Events - SantosExtreme - SantosHalf-day Tours - Santos4WD Tours - ParatyBus Tours - ParatyCity Tours - ParatySporting Events - ParatyExtreme - ParatyHalf-day Tours - ParatyCategory
Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra NegraAguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)Park do GorilaoSki Mountain ParkHopi HariArt Gallery of the State of Sao Paulo (Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo)Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)Sao Paulo AquariumEstaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)Pateo do Collegio ChurchSao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)