3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Rental of overalls, goggles and special equipment for skydiving
Training with instructor certified by the Brazilian Skydiving Confederation
Skydiving Boarding Tickets
Does not include image registration. Video and photo packages can be purchased separately.
Transfer is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSão Paulo Parachuting, R. Domingos Waldemar Bellucci, 210 - AR, Boituva - SP, 18550-000, Brazil
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snack bar
- Toy Library
- Most travelers can participate
- TV Lounge
- Barbecue area
- Bathroom for the disabled
- Free parking
- Area with privileged view of the landings
- Forbidden for people over 114kg
- People weighing between 98kg and 114kg should consult school about the viability of the jump
- Children under 18 (from 14 years old) should consult on the requirements for the jump.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY São Paulo Paraquedismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skydive Tandem - São Paulo - Brazil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skydive Tandem - São Paulo - Brazil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skydive Tandem - São Paulo - Brazil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 139044P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeOutdoor ActivitiesSoutheast BrazilSao PauloExtreme - Southeast BrazilExtreme - SantosExtreme - ParatyCategory
Jardins DistrictPateo do Collegio ChurchItaim BibiEstádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)Pedra Grande Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)Italian BuildingCantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Hopi HariClaudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Acqua Mundo AquariumFelicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Ibirapuera ParkAllianz ParqueChrist the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra NegraKidZania Sao PauloSao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)Zoo Safari at São Paulo Zoo