3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an overview of São Paulo during this 3-hour orientation of the metropolis with your own personal guide — perfect for those without much time. Enjoy a customizable itinerary during this private excursion to see São Paulo’s most popular sights, such as Praça da Republica, Ibirapuera Park, and Estádio do Pacaembu, with an in-the-know guide at your side.
- Private São Paulo sightseeing tour, led by a personal guide
- See iconic landmarks of the vibrant city
- Have the flexibility to customize a 3-hour itinerary
- Visit eclectic neighborhoods and parks
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Check Point Receptive Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour of São Paulo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Tour of São Paulo
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloFood Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilMarkets - Southeast BrazilClassic Car Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosMarkets - SantosClassic Car Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosFood Tours - Rio de JaneiroCity Tours - Rio de JaneiroMarkets - Rio de JaneiroClassic Car Tours - Rio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Ibirapuera ParkThermas dos LaranjaisSao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)Zoo Safari at São Paulo ZooSao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Art Gallery of the State of Sao Paulo (Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo)Itatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)Thermas Water ParkAcqua Mundo AquariumAguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Pedra Grande Felicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco ParqueImmigration Museum of the State of São Paulo (Museu da Imigração)Wet 'n’ Wild Water ParkBotucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)Sunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)