- Explore one of Brazil's most fascinating metropolitan areas on this City Tour Meet Sao Paulo
- Visit sites in the Pacaembu, Paulista and Ibirapuera neighborhoods
- Walk through downtown Sao Paulo to see the Pátio do Colégio, the Municipal Theater and the Anhangabaú Valley
- End the tour with a visit to Luz Park and the Pinacoteca at the Luz Station
- Round-trip transportation from Sao Paulo hotels is included
Departure & Return
300 meters or 3 blocks far from Paulista Ave. and 2 Subway Stations (Consolação Station - Green Line / and Paulista Station - Yellow Line).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIDA & ENERGIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour for those short on time but curious to get the highlights of São Paulo." See review