8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit the small town of Campos do Jordão on a day trip from São Paulo. This amazing little area is one of the highest cities of Brazil and is decorated with German architecture. Spend the day exploring the town with a range of activities including sightseeing, hiking, and people watching. Enjoy private round-trip transportation from your hotel in São Paulo to Campos do Jordão.
- Visit the Switzerland of Brazil—Campos do Jordão—on a day trip from São Paulo
- Admire the German architecture and cool climate that is popular during winter
- Create your own itinerary for the day including sightseeing or hiking
- Enjoy private round-trip transportation from São Paulo to Campos do Jordão
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all the travellers on metropolitan area of São Paulo, included major airports, Santos Port pickup not included.
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt and City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Campos do Jordão - Brazilian Switzerland departing from São Paulo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Campos do Jordão - Brazilian Switzerland departing from São Paulo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Campos do Jordão - Brazilian Switzerland departing from São Paulo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Campos do Jordão - Brazilian Switzerland departing from São Paulo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloBus Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Rio de JaneiroFull-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Ibirapuera ParkSao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)Thermas Hot WorldItatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)Walter WorldLuis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)Immigration Museum of the State of São Paulo (Museu da Imigração)Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Estádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)Sunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)Sao Paulo AquariumHopi HariMunicipal Market (Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Children's City (Cidade da Criança)Italian BuildingSao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)Thermas dos LaranjaisSé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)