Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking in the city of Santos. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of Santos limits or the seaport terminal.
We DO NOT do pick-ups for this specific tour in the city of São Paulo or the countryside.
Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking in the city of Santos or its surroundings. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of Santos.
We DO NOT do drop-offs for this specific tour in São Paulo, countryside or GRU airport.
Hotel pick-up instructions:
As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk
to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.
Santos Port Disembarking:
Upon disembarking from the ship at the Santos terminal the customer will be met by our staff (or guide) who will be holding a sign with their name on it. The staff will be waiting for them even if the ship is delayed.
The meeting point is within the terminal area and it's numbered as "2" (Meeting point 2). It is in front of the crosswalk, underneath the shelter of the bus platform facing the way out of the terminal named as P3 (Gate P3).
- Port of Santos, Av. Conselheiro Rodrigues Alves, S/N - Porto Macuco, Santos - SP, 11015-900, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gregtur Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms