5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get acquainted with the history and architecture of one of the world’s biggest cities on a private 5-hour tour of São Paulo from Santos Cruise Terminal. Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle and listen to illuminating commentary from your private guide as you visit areas of cultural and historical interest; admire the picturesque Paulista Avenue; marvel at the verdant beauty of Ibirapuera Park; and see the Japanese influence rife in the Liberade District.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port of Santos, Av. Conselheiro Rodrigues Alves, S/N - Porto Macuco, Santos - SP, 11015-900, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour and activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will be waiting you with a sign with your name at Cruise Terminal. Except tours by car. In this case we will be waiting you with a sign with your name outside Cruise Terminal parking lot because only Vans and Mininus are allowed inside.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
São Paulo Private City Tour from Santos Cruise Terminal
7 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantosSao PauloShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - Sao PauloBus Tours - Sao PauloCity Tours - Sao PauloPorts of Call Tours - Sao PauloHalf-day Tours - Sao PauloShore Excursions - Rio de JaneiroBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroCity Tours - Rio de JaneiroPorts of Call Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory