Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour, so we will arrange the time to your ship cruise, after booking you will receive a message from us to describe your cruise ship name, dock time and departure time.
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- Cash is usually the only way to pay for small entrance fees at tourist sights, at smaller restaurants and small shops. You can exchange your money with our local guide safely.
- Visit Brazil safely with our local guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring your towel if you choose the boat tour option
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour starts late or encounters delays, for any reason, we will shorten the tour to return our guest to the cruise port by the scheduled time. There are no critical portions of the tour operated by third parties which could result in the inability to return to port on time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bitan Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms