- Full-day island tour of Santorini by bus
- Discover prehistoric finds at Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Stop for lunch (own expense) by the sands of Perissa Beach
- Visit Emporio village and taste wine at the Wine Museum
- Gaze at the sunset from picturesque Oia village
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for babies, children under the age of 3 and people with reduced mobility or physical limitations as it requires a certain amount of walking (with sites only accessible on foot), some stairs and inclines.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANTORINI TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Day Tour with Sunset in Oia.