Are you interested in?
125 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
707 Tours & Activities
94 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Book a private tour of Santorini and let a professional guide show you the island’s main attractions. Stroll through the streets of Oia with its blue-domed churches; learn about the island’s history at the 3,000-year-old ruins of Akrotiri; relax on the colorful sands of the Red Beach; sample delicious Greek food at a local, seaside tavern (at your own expense), and much more on this half-day excursion.
- See the best of Santorini on this private sightseeing tour
- Learn the history and culture as you explore the island
- Visit the villages of Oia and Pyrgos and the ruins of Akrotiri
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Cold bottled water
Experienced local driver/guide
Flexible departure & itinerary customized to suit your preferences
Private transportation by air-conditioned & deluxe van
Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Maps & live commentary
Free admission to Akrotiri Archaeological Site
Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
Lunch at the seaside traditional tavern
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the lobby or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.
-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Your guide/driver is not allowed to guide within the Excavations. You may hire one of the licensed guides in Archaeology provided by the site
- English speaking driver/guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Post Covid-19 policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every service - Alcohol based sanitizer will be in every vehicle - Hand sanitizing after each stop and before each departure - Travelers and guide/driver to wear facemarks and follow all health and safety guidelines - Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste disposed at the end of each service
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Road Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Overview of Santorini: Popular destinations & local food experience!?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Overview of Santorini: Popular destinations & local food experience!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Overview of Santorini: Popular destinations & local food experience!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Overview of Santorini: Popular destinations & local food experience!?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69212P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionCategory