- Evening Santorini cruise including volcano and hot springs visit plus a sunset dinner
- Enjoy free time to explore Nea Kameni volcano and relax in the hot springs (entry own expense)
- Cruise to the rocky shores of Thirasia and watch the sunset over the island of Santorini
- Savor two courses of Greek cuisine with a glass of wine while on board the boat
- Pickup and drop-off from your Santorini hotel included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby or a nearby appointed location walking distance from your property.
Customers must provide within the reservation the exact hotel details.
What To Expect
Relax, enjoy the sea spray, and take snaps of the unfolding views as your boat cuts through the waves of the Aegean Sea. While you cruise, enjoy the sodas, wine, ouzo (anise-infused liquor), and coffee available for purchase from the onboard bar. Then drop anchor at the hot springs beside Nea Kameni, Santorini’s ancient volcano. Step ashore, and snap photos of the dark volcanic cliffs contrasted against the turquoise of the sea. As an option, immerse yourself in the invitingly warm pools, whose steaming waters are thought to have therapeutic benefits (admission at your own expense).
Afterward, hop back on deck for a delicious dinner while moored near Thirasia, an island located off Santorini's northwestern coast. As the boat bobs in the water, sip an included glass of wine and watch the sunset over Thirasia's craggy coastline. The island, also home to the remains of ancient Thira, is sparsely populated, and offers a nice contrast to lively Santorini. As the sun sinks below the horizon in a blaze of orange, gold, and pink, cruise back to port and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notice that tour starts at 14:30 and ends after sunset now around 21:30 and later in September around 20:30 depending on sunset.These times are without pick up duration that it is approximately 60-90 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please bring your bathing suit and wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip flops)
- Please note that if the roads that access your hotel are very narrow, the pickup and drop-off will take place at the closest meeting point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Sunset Dinner Cruise Including Nea Kameni Visit.