- Half-day cruise around Santorini from Thera
- Admire the volcanic landscapes and take a swim in the natural hot springs
- Stop to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe as you cruise across the Aegean Sea
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ buffet lunch on-board
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From all hotels, villas, airbnb's in Santorini
Return point: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
What To Expect
Marvel at the dramatic scenery as you sail around the underwater caldera, passing the Akrotiri Lighthouse. Hop off to soak in the volcanic hot springs and relax in the mineral-rich waters before climbing back aboard your ship. Continue to the White Beach, where you have a chance to swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea.
Back on board, re-fuel with a delicious BBQ lunch, including typical Greek specialties and Greek wine, then make a final stop at the Red Beach for more swimming and snorkeling.
After your time at sea, return to shore, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum capacity 14 guests
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Captain has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans stay 50 meters away from the warm yellowish waters of the “Hot Springs”. Guests swim securely close to the volcano. Temperature of the Hot sulfuric Springs, up to 4ºC warmer than the clear waters.
- A day before the tour, the cruise operator will confirm you pick up time and place. Please, provide contact details.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Oia Nepa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Small-Group Catamaran Sailing Trip(BBQ,drinks, transfer).