- Catamaran tour from Santorini
- Greek barbecue and unlimited drinks included
- Take a dip in the thermal hot springs and snorkel in the Aegean Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Reservation department will contact you to inform you regarding the closest meeting point to your Hotel/Accommodation, accessible by our vehicles, as well as the pick up time.
What To Expect
Board your vessel and head straight for the Red Beach, where you can swim and snorkel before heading over to the White Beach to see the dramatic cliffs. Check out the caldera and sit down for a Greek barbecue meal. Unwind in the thermal mud baths before heading out to the Bay of Eptapedes to watch the sunset over the water. The boat docks at Ammoudi and you are taken back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age applies
- Vegetarian option available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The cruise length is approximately 5 hours depending on Sunset Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Yachting Club
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Romantic Sunset Catamaran Caldera Cruise incl. Meal & Drinks.
- "this was a great trip and we felt it was well worth the cost." See review