- Choose from Day Tour or Sunset Tour
- See Santorini landmarks and highlights from the water
- Barbecue seafood meal accompanied by unlimited soft drinks, beer, and wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests need to inform us of their accommodation details and we will allocate the closest vehicle accessible, pickup point.
What To Expect
Once you climb on board, find a comfortable spot and watch the sights glide by, such as Indian Head Mountain and the Old Venetian Lighthouse. See the multicolored sands of the island's White Beach and Red Beach, where you can venture out for a snorkel and a swim. Travel on to Santorini's famous caldera, which gives some of the island's best views and features some natural hot springs where you can indulge in a relaxing soak.
After some more swimming and snorkeling (Day Tour) or watching the sunset (Sunset Tour), sit down for a barbecue meal including fresh seafood and steak washed down with Greek wine, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks.
Return to your departure point and then get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passenger names, year of birth and nationalities are required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Caldera Sailing Tour with BBQ Lunch and Drinks.