- Santorini caldera cruise including a full Greek meal prepared on board, plus unlimited wine and Greek beer
- Soak up the sun and sights as you cruise around Santorini on a luxury, brand new catamaran
- Dip into the relaxing hot springs by Nea Kameni volcano
- Visit the White Beach and Red Beach for a spot of swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing
- See the caldera under the glow of a legendary Santorini sunset, if option selected
- Choose from a daytime or sunset cruise, with numbers limited to 18 to ensure a more intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off is included complimentary on this tour, from all accommodations and hotels throughout Santorini.
In case your accommodation is not accessible by car, or access restricted the meeting point for your pickup will be set at a main accessible location within walking distance from your accommodation.
Cruise Travelers: The meeting point is at the "Santorini Day Tours - Fira Town Office" - 3-minutes walking from the top of the cable car
Attention for cruise travelers: Please note that return back to starting location ("Santorini Day Tours - Fira Town Office") is flexible and may vary.
Please allow/estimate return back to starting location 60-90 minutes later after the tour ends as the port whether this cruise starts is a 30 minute drive from starting location and along the way drop-off service of guests takes place to local Santorini hotels.
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
What To Expect
Meet your professional skipper and crew, and find a comfortable spot on the deluxe modern catamaran. Then, sit back and admire Santorini’s caldera and sugar-cube clifftop houses as your vessel pulls away from dock. Relax and enjoy the sea breezes, and take snaps of the views as your catamaran cuts through the waves of the Aegean Sea. As you sail, enjoy the unlimited Santorini wine, Greek beers or sodas available from the onboard bar.
After a short sail across the south part of the island, stop at the Red Beach. Pause here and enjoy time to swim, snorkel or simply sunbathe on the decks.Then, drop anchor at the hot springs beside Nea Kameni, Santorini’s ancient volcano. Step ashore and submerge yourself in the warm pools, whose waters are thought to have medicinal powers that help alleviate skin and bone conditions.
Back aboard, cruise along the coast to Santorini’s southern beaches. Head for the White Beach, and, if you wish, leave the boat to swim in the crystal waters. If you fancy checking out the undersea life, use the supplied snorkeling equipment and set off in search of colorful fish and other underwater sights.
Afterward, return to deck for a delicious lunch or dinner, depending on the cruise time you’ve chosen. Dig into an enticing selection of pork and grilled chicken, Greek salad, pasta salad, fresh bread and fruit.
Then start out on your return journey. If you’ve chosen the sunset cruise, soak up the sight of one of Santorini’s magical sunsets. Snap pictures or just enjoy the moment as the sun sinks below the horizon in a blaze of orange, gold and pink.
Lastly, dock back at the jetty and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a dark-colored bathing suit and sun screen. Towels are provided on board the catamaran.
- Vegetarian dishes are available on board are pasta, salads and bread. Please see the full food menu on the inclusions section.
- Hotel pick-ups will be done to the closest accessible areas; parts of Santorini are in a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that alcoholic drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions. Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a small group(shared) catamaran tour that can accommodate up to 18 people total on board.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions and captain’s judgement. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience on board a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drinks are only white wine and beer.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters on the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings , size, and itinerary / stops will be applied/included.
- The port (Vlychada marina) where this small-group catamaran cruise starts may be a 30-45 min drive from your Hotel, depending its location. The sailing cruise shuttle van may stop at various local hotels to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continues effort to offer the best possible service / experience at sea to all of our guests.
- Cruise Travelers: This is a tour focused on Hotel Guests. We would recommend cruise travelers to inquire prior of booking this tour as the time-frame of this tour is flexible and may overlap the time-table of cruise ships on port.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Full Greek Meal and Drinks.