20 to 40 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Thera 847 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Santorini Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Arrival Transfer & Travel Services?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Arrival Transfer & Travel Services?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Arrival Transfer & Travel Services?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 139698P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingAirport & Hotel TransfersTrolley Tours ExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHiking - Cyclades IslandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - Cyclades IslandsTrolley Tours - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Ios4WD Tours - IosSporting Events - IosBus Tours - IosHiking - IosAirport & Hotel Transfers - IosTrolley Tours - IosExtreme - IosWalking Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - Kos4WD Tours - KosSporting Events - KosBus Tours - KosHiking - KosAirport & Hotel Transfers - KosTrolley Tours - KosExtreme - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosCategory