To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Santorini’s most iconic landmarks on this private trip. Visit the island’s highest peak, the Red and Black beaches, small villages and family farms, the Akrotiri Lighthouse, and the famous village of Oia. For the afternoon departure, spend the day soaking up the atmosphere of the island and admiring the views of the Aegean Sea before ending the tour with a beautiful sunset in the village of Oia.
- See the Red and Black beaches, the Akrotiri Lighthouse, and Oia
- Explore remote villages and soaks up the atmosphere of the island
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle
- Round-trip transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Cold bottled water
Experienced local driver/guide
Flexible departure & itinerary customized to suit your preferences
Private transportation by air-conditioned & deluxe van
Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Maps & live commentary
Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
Lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the lobby or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.
-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide/driver will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English speaking driver/guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Post Covid-19 policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every service - Alcohol based sanitizer will be in every vehicle - Hand sanitizing after each stop and before each departure - Travelers and guide/driver to wear facemarks and follow all health and safety guidelines - Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste disposed at the end of each service
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Road Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69212P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionCategory