- Spend the day on a catamaran sailing around Santorini
- Indulge in the barbecue lunch and the unlimited wine, soft drinks, and water
- Marvel at the amazing views
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Snorkeling equipment included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From all hotels, villa, airbnb's in Santorini
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 55
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hot Springs: Catamarans stay 50 m away from the yellowish waters of the Hot Springs. Temperature of the Hot Springs is up to 4 degrees warmer than the clear waters. Guests swim securely close to the volcano.
- Guests have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- One day before the tour, the cruise operator, will confirm you the pick up time. Please provide contact details and the name of your accommodation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Oia Nepa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sailing Catamaran Cruise in Santorini with BBQ, Drinks and Transfer.