Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour for your party only
- All transportation with pickup and drop-off
- Dominican lunch with fish and sea food
- Learn about the southwestern side of the island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel or private address in Santo Domingo City, near the Santo Domingo Cruise Terminal or the Sans Souci Cruise Terminal.
- Domingo Cruise Terminal
- Sans Souci Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes to walk at the dunes, hat or cap, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel and change of dry clothes.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of three travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for three travellers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Latin America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santo Domingo: Full Day Private Tour - Salinas Beach and Dunes Rural Food Adventure.