To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
We meet and greet all travellers. We meet with your name printed.
Las Americas Airport, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VOYAGE PC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transport from Santo Domingo Airport to Punta Cana Hotels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transport from Santo Domingo Airport to Punta Cana Hotels?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transport from Santo Domingo Airport to Punta Cana Hotels?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transport from Santo Domingo Airport to Punta Cana Hotels?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90128P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportSanto DomingoBus Services - La RomanaAirport & Hotel Transfers - La RomanaTransportation Services - La RomanaPrivate Drivers - La RomanaBus Services - SamanáAirport & Hotel Transfers - SamanáTransportation Services - SamanáPrivate Drivers - SamanáBus Services - Puerto PlataAirport & Hotel Transfers - Puerto PlataTransportation Services - Puerto PlataPrivate Drivers - Puerto PlataCategory