3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the natural landscape of the Dominican Republic on this half-day hiking tour. Follow your guide through the mountains and across the San Rafael River, where you can play and cool off before continuing on to the nearby beach. Opt to include lunch for an all-inclusive experience.
- All transportation included
- Family-friendly tour suitable for all skill levels
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included if option selected
Saved to wishlist!
The listed price does not include a $100 DOP (about $2.20) parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in if driving to the tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- OPERATED BY San Rafael Surf School y Eco-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 42534P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanto DomingoNature and Wildlife - La RomanaEco Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - SamanáEco Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - Puerto PlataEco Tours - Puerto PlataHalf-day Tours - Puerto PlataCategory