13 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: Spanish
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Vehicle
2 to 3 hours in Bahia las Aguilas
Gratuities (Not Required)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is made at a strategic point, such as hotels, park or Main avenue of Santo Domingo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY dominican tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip to bahia de las aguilas from Santo Domingo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip to bahia de las aguilas from Santo Domingo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip to bahia de las aguilas from Santo Domingo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip to bahia de las aguilas from Santo Domingo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100585P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanto Domingo4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaWater Tours - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaJet Boating - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáWater Tours - SamanáExtreme - SamanáJet Boating - SamanáFull-day Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Puerto PlataSporting Events - Puerto PlataWater Tours - Puerto PlataExtreme - Puerto PlataJet Boating - Puerto PlataFull-day Tours - Puerto PlataCategory