1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a smooth and simple journey between Valparaiso Cruise Terminal and your Santiago hotel or Santiago International Airport with a one-way or round-trip private transfer service. Avoid the stress of crowded public transport and unreliable taxi services and relax in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle destined for either your accommodation or the airport in Santiago. Opt for the round-trip option to enjoy this convenient service on both legs of your journey.
- Private one-way or round-trip transfer service between Valparaiso Cruise Terminal and Santiago International Airport or your Santiago hotel
- Relax in the comfort of a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle with a courteous driver
- Enjoy the convenience of this cost-effective service between Valparaiso and Santiago
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
One-way or round-trip (depending on option selected)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
port or hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valparaíso to Santiago: One-Way or Round-Trip Private Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valparaíso to Santiago: One-Way or Round-Trip Private Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valparaíso to Santiago: One-Way or Round-Trip Private Transfer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valparaíso to Santiago: One-Way or Round-Trip Private Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms