- Enjoy a day in the mountains to admire Andes scenery
- Visit Embalse del Yeso lake for picturesque views
- Picnic and glass of wine included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Along the volcano road, you'll pass by small towns where residents have escaped city life for a more peaceful countryside existence near the mountains, and then head past Tinoco Tunnel and to Embalse del Yeso on a dirt road. You can admire views of the Andes before stopping at the lake to take in more views and enjoy a picnic of different types of meats. Also included is a bottle of wine to share.
In the afternoon, start the journey back to Santiago, where you'll be dropped off at your hotel or central location in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Assumes no responsibility for events that are not attributable whatsoever to the tour like disease, strikes, weather conditions, natural disasters, riots or any other cause beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms