2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the flower-lined streets and lush green areas of Viña del Mar, Chile’s “Garden City.” Visit Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its charming funicular elevators. Tour the Casablanca Valley wine region, stopping at vineyards to taste local wines and olives. This customizable excursion allows you to build an itinerary of celebrated wineries like Undurraga, Santa Rita, and Concha y Toro.
- See the sights in Viña del Mar and Valparaíso
- Entrance fees and wine tastings included
- Customizable small-group tour
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting and Azapa Olive tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small-group tour (max 8 people)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
3 Wine tasting and glass gift
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Viña del Mar / Valparaiso / Casablanca Panoramic (8 hrs. Full Day tour)
- The tour start from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. Taking the 68 route coast way we start the tour crossing the Curacavi Valley which is one of the most important of agriculture of the central region then we arrive to casablanca to do a panoramic visit of the most important organic winery of the country. We continue around casablanca to do our second stop where you can enjoy a winetasting and olive oil with cookies of this same valley, after that we continue about 60 Kilometers towards the Pacific Ocean we will arrive in Valparaíso (Legislative Capital and main port of the country), whose historical center has been declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. Valparaíso will surprise us with its tucked houses and scenic elevators. Among its colored houses, “La Sebastiana” stands out, it was one of the houses of the poet and Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda, which we will visit. After that we will travel through 5 important points of the city: Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo 21 de Mayo and the Valparaíso Lighthouse. Later, we will move to Viña del Mar, where we will take time to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Viña del mar, known as “The garden city” for its great amount of parks, counts also with beautiful beach.This city is the main destiny for tourist that each year come to this place to enjoy its marvels. We will visit the famous Clock of Flowers. One of its main attractions is its extensive coastline, with miles of beach, strolls and restaurants. We will also visit a Moai original from Easter Island, at the return to the city we will take Via Las Palmas, a very peculiar place with palm trees on the hills.
- Undurraga Vineyard Option (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Undurraga was one of the first vineyards in Chile, with vines specially imported from France and Germany. In 1903 Undurraga Vineyard became the first Chilean vineyard to export to the United States and later in 1930, started exporting to all Latin America. The tour starts from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts in an air conditioned van with room for 8 people per tour to offer more personalized attention and the best communication between passengers and the guide. In this half-a-day tour you will be able to taste wines, while exploring the wonderful places that this vineyard has to offer such as the Undurraga family park, the Aliwen corner, in which you’ll get to know the cosmovision of the Mapuche, one of Chile’s most numerous indigenous groups. In the Aliwen corner exists the vegetation of southern Chile and tall ceremonial wooden carved sculptures unique to the Mapuche culture. After, you will see the modern vinification plant and visit centennial underground cellars in Santa Ana de Talagante to have a tasting of three reserve wines. Once finished, each visitor gets to keep their wine tasting glass as a gift, and in the wine shop they will have the possibility to purchase the wines and sparkling wines from the Undurraga brand portfolio, as well as fun souvenirs.
- Concha y toro Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Pickup you from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. The company has reached popular recognizement mainly because of its wines Casillero del Diablo and Don Melchor. We invite you to enjoy the tour in which you will visit the gardens, the park and exteriors of the summer residence of Concha y Toro family toward the end of the 19th century. You will learn the origin of Concha y Toro wine at the Garden of Varieties, a place with 26 grape strains. Visit to the vineyard of Old Pirque. Panoramic view of the Maipo valley from the vineyard terrace, and the best for the end; the visit to the cellar of the legendary wine “Casillero del Diablo” (The Devil’s Locker) in which, in a special style, you will learn the story about the beginnings of the iconic wine of the vineyard. Also, you can enjoy a tour of three tastings.
- Santa Rita Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in a van with air-conditioning head to the south of the city. On the road the guide will give you an introduction of the Maipo Valley and the vineyard that are you going to visit. This is a perfect moment to ask questions you may have about the lives of Chileans and their traditions. The time from your hotel to the winery is around 40 minutes. Near from the vineyard is located the little town called “Alto Jahuel” where the people of Santiago go to escape the noise of the city. When you arrive at the vineyard you are going to see the majestic landscape and the big house before the tour starts.
- Begin your guided tour trough the vineyards, starting at the wineries and finishing with the wine bottling process. Visit the historic Bodega 1 made of “cal y canto” and the famous “Bodega de los 120 Patriotas," nowadays, a national treasure. The tour finishes with an amazing wine tasting of some great aged wines. After that you have time to buy some souvenirs or if you prefer, some bottle of wine to have later.
- You will return to the city to your hotel or maybe in a central point of the city if you prefer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Best Deal: Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Valley And Maipo Valley Wineries in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Best Deal: Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Valley And Maipo Valley Wineries in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Best Deal: Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Valley And Maipo Valley Wineries in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Best Deal: Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Valley And Maipo Valley Wineries in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioOvernight Tours - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioMulti-day Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaOvernight Tours - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaFood Tours - Puerto MonttBus Tours - Puerto MonttOvernight Tours - Puerto MonttWine Tastings - Puerto MonttMulti-day Tours - Puerto MonttCategory
Sculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)Farellones and El ColoradoMontGras WinerySan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)La ChasconaCentral Post OfficeBellavistaUndurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga)La Parva Ski ResortNational Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)La Vega Central MarketBarrio LastarriaSanta Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia)Termas de Chillán Hot SpringsAhumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile) Matetic Vineyard Yerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)