2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Santiago, Viña Del Mar, Valparaíso, and the Casablanca wine region on this 2-day tour. Spend a half-day touring Chile’s cosmopolitan capital city, with stops at the Equestrian Club, Santa Lucía Hill, La Moneda, and more. Visit Viña Del Mar, affectionately known as the “Garden City” for its extensive green areas. See the hilly streets and funicular elevators of Valparaíso and sample delicious wines at vineyards in the Casablanca Valley.
- Visit Santiago, Viña Del Mar, Valparaíso, and the Casablanca Valley
- Small group size guaranteed
- All entrance fees and wine tastings included
- Convenient round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Santiago Panoramic City tour includes (4 hrs)
Plaza De armas (Cathedral, Natural Historic museum, First goverment palace,KM 0 Of Chile)
Ex congress Building
San Cristobal Hill
Viña del Mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Panoramic Includes: (8 hrs)
Wine tasting and Azapa Olive tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small-group tour (max 8 people)
Tour in just one lenguage per trip for a better experience
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Santa Rita or Concha y Toro or Undurraga Vineyard Includes: (4 hrs)
Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
Tour only in your language
3 Wine tasting and glass gift
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wineries Options Details:
- Viña del Mar / Valparaiso / Casablanca Panoramic (8 hrs. Full Day tour)
- The tour start from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. Taking the 68 route coast way we start the tour crossing the Curacavi Valley which is one of the most important of agriculture of the central region then we arrive to casablanca to do a panoramic visit of the most important organic winery of the country. We continue around casablanca to do our second stop where you can enjoy a winetasting and olive oil with cookies of this same valley, after that we continue about 60 Kilometers towards the Pacific Ocean we will arrive in Valparaíso (Legislative Capital and main port of the country), whose historical center has been declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. Valparaíso will surprise us with its tucked houses and scenic elevators. Among its colored houses, “La Sebastiana” stands out, it was one of the houses of the poet and Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda, which we will visit. After that we will travel through 5 important points of the city: Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo 21 de Mayo and the Valparaíso Lighthouse. Later, we will move to Viña del Mar, where we will take time to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Viña del mar, known as “The garden city” for its great amount of parks, counts also with beautiful beach.This city is the main destiny for tourist that each year come to this place to enjoy its marvels. We will visit the famous Clock of Flowers. One of its main attractions is its extensive coastline, with miles of beach, strolls and restaurants. We will also visit a Moai original from Easter Island, at the return to the city we will take Via Las Palmas, a very peculiar place with palm trees on the hills.
- Undurraga Vineyard Option (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Undurraga was one of the first vineyards in Chile, with vines specially imported from France and Germany. In 1903 Undurraga Vineyard became the first Chilean vineyard to export to the United States and later in 1930, started exporting to all Latin America. The tour starts from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts in an air conditioned van with room for 8 people per tour to offer more personalized attention and the best communication between passengers and the guide. In this half-a-day tour you will be able to taste wines, while exploring the wonderful places that this vineyard has to offer such as the Undurraga family park, the Aliwen corner, in which you’ll get to know the cosmovision of the Mapuche, one of Chile’s most numerous indigenous groups. In the Aliwen corner exists the vegetation of southern Chile and tall ceremonial wooden carved sculptures unique to the Mapuche culture. After, you will see the modern vinification plant and visit centennial underground cellars in Santa Ana de Talagante to have a tasting of three reserve wines. Once finished, each visitor gets to keep their wine tasting glass as a gift, and in the wine shop they will have the possibility to purchase the wines and sparkling wines from the Undurraga brand portfolio, as well as fun souvenirs.
- Concha y toro Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Pickup you from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. The company has reached popular recognizement mainly because of its wines Casillero del Diablo and Don Melchor. We invite you to enjoy the tour in which you will visit the gardens, the park and exteriors of the summer residence of Concha y Toro family toward the end of the 19th century. You will learn the origin of Concha y Toro wine at the Garden of Varieties, a place with 26 grape strains. Visit to the vineyard of Old Pirque. Panoramic view of the Maipo valley from the vineyard terrace, and the best for the end; the visit to the cellar of the legendary wine “Casillero del Diablo” (The Devil’s Locker) in which, in a special style, you will learn the story about the beginnings of the iconic wine of the vineyard. Also, you can enjoy a tour of three tastings.
- Santa Rita Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in a van with air-conditioning head to the south of the city. On the road the guide will give you an introduction of the Maipo Valley and the vineyard that are you going to visit. This is a perfect moment to ask questions you may have about the lives of Chileans and their traditions. The time from your hotel to the winery is around 40 minutes. Near from the vineyard is located the little town called “Alto Jahuel” where the people of Santiago go to escape the noise of the city. When you arrive at the vineyard you are going to see the majestic landscape and the big house before the tour starts.
- Begin your guided tour trough the vineyards, starting at the wineries and finishing with the wine bottling process. Visit the historic Bodega 1 made of “cal y canto” and the famous “Bodega de los 120 Patriotas," nowadays, a national treasure. The tour finishes with an amazing wine tasting of some great aged wines. After that you have time to buy some souvenirs or if you prefer, some bottle of wine to have later.
- You will return to the city to your hotel or maybe in a central point of the city if you prefer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Best Deal: Panoramic Santiago city tour experience plus Viña del mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca in Two Days from Santiago?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32917P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioCity Tours - San AntonioOvernight Tours - San AntonioMulti-day Tours - San AntonioMarkets - San AntonioFood Tours - ValparaísoBus Tours - ValparaísoCity Tours - ValparaísoOvernight Tours - ValparaísoMulti-day Tours - ValparaísoMarkets - ValparaísoFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaOvernight Tours - MendozaMulti-day Tours - MendozaMarkets - MendozaCategory
Viña del MarColchagua ValleyValle Nevado Ski ResortLa Campana National Park (Parque Nacional La Campana)Termas de Chillán Hot SpringsLa ChasconaChilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile) Mapocho StationAquamundo AquariumSanta Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)Matetic Vineyard Maipo ValleyBarrio ItaliaForestal Park (Parque Forestal)Los Dominicos Handicraft VillageSantiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)Museum of Memory and Human RightsLa Moneda Palace (Palacio de la Moneda)El Yeso Dam (Embalse El Yeso)