- Half-day private Santiago city tour
- See Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and La Moneda Palace
- Visit Mercado Central
- Great way to get an overview of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then head toward the city's civic center to see sights such as the parade ground, Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, La Moneda Palace, and the post office. Next, depending on your option selected when booking, head up to Santa Lucia Hill or San Cristobal Hill for photo ops, and then check out a traditional craft shop.
Your last stop is Mercado Central (Central Market), where you can look around and have lunch, if you wish (own expense). Your tour then ends with return to your pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- pickup from your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, or Santiago Centro if your hotel is outside the pick up area recharge will be applied
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms