Explore our promoted experiences
- Service authorized by the Ministry of Tourism: No need to worry about safety
- Hassle-free airport pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- Private tour means just you and your party
- Service available 24 hours a day: Don't worry about a late-night arrival
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
• Hotel, Accomodations Santiago • Santiago Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The duration of transfers will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Prearranged rides pick up at exit 4 (next exit over from customs" See review
- "The two Hotels are only a couple of buildings apart but situated on a one way street as they are it takes quite some time to return to the Marriott Courtyard." See review
- "It took almost an hour to get from the plane, through the large airport, through passport control, baggage claim, and customs." See review